1. Disregard for and blatant disobedience to the Law of God.
2. The appointment of “Elders” who according to Scripture, don’t qualify.
3. The teaching of lawlessness and the misrepresentation of Grace.
4. Blatant twisting of Scripture to serve MANY different agendas.
5. The picking and choosing of commandments to follow based on self interest.
6. The lack of teaching the FEAR OF GOD, and the false teaching on the definition of LOVE.
7. Continuing in the sins of countless generations who take the worship and adoration of OTHER GODS, put it before HIS FACE and DEMAND that He accept it as a gift of worship. ie; the paganism of Christmas, Easter, Sunday, Saints Days, etc.etc.
8. The burden and heavy yoke of rosters. (if you have been a part of a church you know what I mean by ‘burn out’.)
9. The general lack of preaching the true Gospel of Messiah and the lack of concern for the lost.
10. The lack of HOLINESS, which reveals a congregations underlining desire to be JUST LIKE THE WORLD.
I understand that there are some congregations that are less pagan in their practices, and less lawless than others. My prayer is that they question their customs, traditions and practices in light of the Scriptures, that they COME OUT of the false system and worship the true God in spirit and truth.
YHVH is not interested in the institutions. He is interested in His people walking in His commandments, and although we may not be in “the land” yet, we should be set apart from the world as His people.