Torah Pearls – Season 2 – Bo

10939246_1522015204731267_1927969086_o

…that you may tell in the hearing of your son and your son’s son the mighty things I have done in Egypt, and My signs which I have done among them, that you may know that I am YHVH. – Exodus 10:2

Handcrafted Natural Soaps Facebook Page

Was Christ Our Passover? – Ross Nichols – Roots of Faith

Spiritualbabies.net

Truth2U is only made possible though your kind donations. Please support the production of Truth2U programs. Thank you for listening!

Download

You might also like

7 Comments

1. Scott says

Goodbye Mr. Squeeky!!! D.N.R.I.P.!!! 😉

2. Ken says

Mr Squeeky might be gone, but will forever live in cyberspace.

3. Suzanne Stark says

Thank You for all your programs, Jono. My husband and I have listened to most of them. I did not hear a mention of when Abraham was circumcised, (I believe) he was 99 and Ishmael was around 12. He was circumcised before Isaac was conceived. So age is not a Factor to God. I feel both the flesh and heart circumcisions are required. Also (THE SIGN) The Sabbath is a sign between each of us and YHVH, Therefore, I believe it is an ACTION, as well. Jason your insight is great at seeking those little things, you’re quite the thinker. I am willing to except agreement or correction on these thoughts. I enjoy all the Teachers and Seekers of Torah. Shabbat Shalom – Suzanne from Washington State.

4. Ida Blom says

G’day! I have a skippy bit for Jason: if Hashem said to Moshe in Ex 4:21 “Make sure you do all the wonders I have given you before Pharao”, why do you think he never used the “hand in the cloak” leprosy sign? Maybe he did but it’s not mentioned? Because Hashem said “Make sure you do.”

5. ShoutedTheDustSpeck says

It might be for the best. It appears Mr. Squeaky might have been ambitiously attempting to stage a coup. Reassignment was probably wise.

6. Miranda says

As a former xian about to go before the beit din, I love listening each week. RIP Mr. Squeaky (the first few times I heard him, I thought MY alarms has lost battery power!). Jason (I think) mentioned the passage in Hebrews 9:19-22 about Moses sprinkling blood on the people, many footnotes of that passage says that it is referencing Exodus 24:8

7. Anna says

Thanks you guys! Jason made a statement that when the word “sign” is used it means physical sign only not expression or behavior but I would disagree since we can find verses that actually talk about sign in the context of action without strings attached, like Sabbath. We don’t wear banners ‘Sabbath’ we simply live it.