Bart Centre – Eternal Earth-Bound Pets

Download this episode (right click and save)
The next best thing to pet salvation in a Post Rapture World
Eternal Earth-Bound Pets

You might also like

12 Comments

1. John Holsti says

At the risk of being too caustic, this sounds like a case of the blind leading the stupid – Those with an incomplete understanding of the scripture (pretrib rapture) have generated a business for those who are willingly ignorant. I’m a bit incredulous at what chicanery can be built from an unstable foundation. Another interesting show Jono. Shalom

2. Lori says

What a mockery. Who are you laughing at, believers or unbelievers? You must be desperate for guests. Why even give air time to one who blasphemes? What are you trying to be open minded about? Very disappointed. What point is there in making jest of Christians? Do you think yourself superior?

3. abney says

Well we know two people with sticks up their butts.

4. jono vandor says

Abney, I’m not sure what you intend by this comment, but perhaps before you point out the stick in other people’s butts you should remove the plank from your own? 😉

5. clearvoice says

Jono,

Hey brother

Couldn’t help but notice you had two back to back unbelievers Uriel and Bart …. are you doing an expose on the ignorance of Christianity’s doctrines , and using equally ignorant guest to compare and contrast?

Please help me understand …

6. hanok ben-isaak says

lol… removed and washed my plank before fabricating this question: how does Bart’s company get around the laws on discrimination in the USA? Can he legally hire based upon lack of belief? =)

7. Vicki says

I found this an entertaining change from the usual. Interesting to hear from what people really believe without the conversation becoming argumentative.
    As observed above, some in our camp seem to thrive on argument, disagreement, or having to give their view of things. Jono did that whole interview without trying to change the man or his views. Although lighthearted, I think the lesson here is brilliant: A Torah observant believer can actually go thru an hour without giving an opinion.
    Shabbat Shalom

8. New2Torah.com says

I have to agree with Vicky. It was mildly entertaining. However I miss some of the interviews that caused me to dig into the scriptures and learn from the Ruach.

I’m looking forward to more interviews with Scott Dryer, Brad Scott, Paul Nison and Jeff Gilbert.

9. Steven says

Yeah Vicki, wouldn’t it just be grand if we all just shut up and let the unbelievers and the atheists speak? No arguments, no disagreements, just a steady stream of false belief, false doctrines from false teachers.

Psalm 53:1
    The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Corrupt are they, and have done abominable iniquity: there is none that doeth good.

10. John M says

Both funny and sad on so many levels. Jono, you are hilarious. It’s too bad we take ourselves too seriously and the Word not enough. I do have one question, Why would a person thinking about being raptured care whether their dog was eaten verses starving to death? Shouldn’t they be glad that they provided a meal for someone? Anyway, this was once again, a good challenge to me to know the proofs of my faith so I don’t sound like a “belief is mental assent, and say the magic words” person.

11. Carole ** says

Hi Jono!

This clip should have come with a warning. . . Do NOT listen to this clip while eating. . . I listened to this while having breakfast and burst out laughing on several ocassions and almost chocking! LOL

Leave it to a “yankee” to find a way to make money on poor unaware people that want to do right by their pets. I figured that YHWH will take care of all the details – no need for “an insurance policy” from an organization like this!

This was one of, if not the funniest clip you have posted Jono. Thanks for the laugh! 🙂

12. Aggy says

Even though this interview was funny, it presents some truths we, as believers need to consider. What is our testimony? What is our proof? The Word teaches us that proof is established by at least two witnesses. Do most Christians know that? Do they have that proof?

To be perfectly honest, I would rather hang out with this atheist guy than with a bunch of ignorant and arrogant Christians. I personally think that this guy will sooner accept our Father’s ways than most Constantinian church going people. Sad, but fact.